|PARTY ON, GARTH
airdate: March 30, 2012
directed by Phil Sgriccia
written by Adam Glass
|Hunter Garth calls on Sam and Dean for help when he comes up against a Shojo, a Japanese creature that can only be seen and fought when the hunter is drunk.|
- Sam (to Dean) - "Can you even get drunk anymore? I mean, it's kind of like drinking a vitamin for you, right?"
- Garth - "What's a shojo?"
- Dean - "Japanese booze monster."
- Garth: Alright Jenny G, your ganking days are over. You've been Garthed.
|DJ Qualls||Julia Rhodes|
|Megan Charpentier||Terry David Mulligan|
- Why is Sam trying to talk Dean out of his belief that Bobby is still around?
- When is the Impala coming back? (A Pacer? Really? Dudes...)
- Bobby IS around!
- Dean CAN still get drunk. 😉
- The sushi chef made a lot of dough in this ep.
- Prop master Chris Cooper's daughter makes puppets, and she created Mr. Fizzles for this episode. Expect to see him at conventions with DJ Qualls!
(Many thanks to Jim Michaels, as always!)
- Julia Rhodes, who played Marie in this episode, also played one of the vampire girls in "Live Free or Twihard" in season five.
- "Party on, Garth" is a line from "Wayne's World" -- a skit made famous on Saturday Night Live (which later spawned a couple of movies) by Mike Meyers (Wayne) and Dana Carvey (Garth).
- Bell Biv DeVoe - "Poison"
Scroll down to see threads associated with this episode.
|Latest page update: made by spnfanforever , Jan 10 2014, 5:08 PM EST|
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|SuperZu||Talk about PARTY ON, GARTH here!(page: 1 2)||22||May 29 2013, 4:15 PM EDT byjournalbookbinder|
|ilovesupernatural||party on||3||Feb 23 2013, 11:49 PM EST by spnfanforever|
|javaprincess13||Music||0||Aug 4 2012, 8:06 PM EDT by javaprincess13|
Showing 3 of 3 threads for this page