airdate: January 31, 2006
directed by Paul Shapiro
written by Eugenie Ross-Leming & Brad Buckner
Dean (Jensen Ackles) is contacted by his first love Cassie (Megalyn Echikunwoke), an African-America girl, who asks him to come to Mississippi to investigate a string of racially motivated murders. Each murder is linked to a mysterious truck that seems to have no driver and leave no tracks. Sam (Jared Padalecki) is stunned to see this new side of his brother as Dean struggles to come to grips with the residual feelings he has for Cassie.
- Sam: [to Dean] You mean you dated someone? For more than one night?
- Cassie: [to Dean] Don't go getting all authoritative on me; I hate it.
- Sam: I miss conversations that didn't start with "this killer truck."
- So, how serious were Dean and Cassie?
- Dean dated someone ... for more than one night!
- Dean can drive a tractor like a pro (where'd he learn that?).
- Sam can get very nosy about Dean's personal life!
- When the flashback showed the three black guys pushing the truck into the swamp, they were pushing from the back of the truck so it went in front first, but when they pull it out of the swamp, it is facing out, as if it were pushed in backwards.
- There is no way Sam and Dean could have attached the chain to the submerged truck without getting wet themselves. However, both are completely dry.
- The James Gang - "Walk Away"
- Bad Company - "She Brings Me Love"
- Blind Faith - "Can't Find My Way Home"
- The title is a play on Route 66, a famous highway that runs across the United States, and 666, which is the number of the Beast, also known as the Antichrist.
The brothers pose as priests to gather information at a house visited by sudden death - a death Sam saw in a dream. But precognition may be the start of preternatural powers Sam suddenly possesses.
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|brandyw25844||You forgot a song from this one||9||Aug 10 2010, 4:05 PM EDT by SuperZu|
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page