|TITLE: Sin City
airdate: 25 October 2007
directed by Charles Beeson
written by Robert Singer
|We begin in an empty church, with a nun being spooked by… something. Instead of anything creepy, it’s just the priest. However, up in the rafters, is a distraught parishioner who monotonously proclaims “God’s not with us… Not anymore.” Followed by a gun to the chin and the typical cutaway from the gunshot- WAIT. No, they cut back just in time to see the guy blow the top of his head off. Broadcast Standards let you get away with that? Good job, guys! I love this freaking show!|
- Dean: (trying an exorcism from memory)Spiritus emundi, undalara, persona tote… (trails off, lost)
Casey: Nice try but I think you just ordered a pizza.
- Dean: All you demons have such smart mouths.
Casey: It’s a gift.
- Casey: Why don't you relax?
Dean: Why don't you kiss my ass?
Casey: Why, Dean, you're a poet. I had no idea.
- Did Sam come back changed when he was resurrected?
- Can Ruby truly help Dean get out of his contract?
- No matter how much Ruby does for Sam, he still does not completely trust her.
- Dean and Bobby are worried about Sam but neither one wants to admit how much.
- While Creedence Clearwater Revival's "Run through the Jungle" is playing in the background, closed captioning displays the words for Iggy Pop's "Power and Freedom."
- Creedance Clearwater Revival - "Run through the Jungle"
- Brimstone Howl - "Bad Seed"
- Sasquatch - "Nikki"
- Mother Superior - "Did You See It"
The "Three Little Pigs" and "Hansel and Gretel" come to life and attract Sam and Dean's attention to Maple Springs, NY, where they try to prevent "Little Red Riding Hood," "Cinderella," and "Snow White" from having unhappy endings. Sam also confronts the Crossroad Demon with the newly refurbished Colt.
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|lucy_supernatural||Cool new bullets for the colt||0||Dec 22 2011, 10:43 PM EST by lucy_supernatural|