airdate: November 7, 2012
directed by Tim Andrew
written by Adam Glass
|Garth is back and helps Sam and Dean investigate a murder. Dean is not happy to learn that Garth has assumed Bobby's duties, but Garth points out the Winchesters were missing for the last year and someone had to do it. So they work together to battle an "avenging ghost" who is killing people.|
More Photos from Southern Comfort
- Dean (to Sam) - "Yeah, I got a vampire buddy and you turned your phone off for a year"
- Dean - "Because, Sam, Kevin's in the wind, okay, you're soakin' around like a eunuch in a whorehouse and I can't help but ask myself when is decapitation not my thing?"
- Dean - "A Texas Ranger, Garth? Seriously? We're in Missouri!"
- Garth (to Dean) - "What? C'mon, I look like a funeral director in one of those." (points to suit)
|D. J. Qualls||Matthew Kevin Anderson|
- Can Dean and Sam re-establish their relationship or will Sam walk out on Dean?
- Can Dean forgive Sam for abandoning him in Purgatory?
- Can The Boys find Kevin and regain his trust?
- Can Dean and Sam take the 'Word of God' tablet back from Crowley?
- Sam says he has had enough of Dean riding him over being away from Hunting for a year and will walk out if it continues.
- Sam is prepared to kill Benny if he needs to.
- Aaron Craven (Deputy Doug) played an intended victim of the reaper in "Faith," Season 1, episode 12.
- "Fell on Black Days" by Soundgarden
- "Jump" by Kriss Kross (1st ringtone)
- "Wild Wild West" by Kool Moe Dee (2nd ringtone)
- "U Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer (last ringtone)
Scroll down to see threads associated with this episode.
Castiel escapes Purgatory! He tells Sam and Dean he has no idea how he got out. Meanwhile, Kevin's mom asks a witch for help in making a demon-destroying device. But the witch turns her and Kevin over to Crowley.
EPISODE 807: A LITTLE SLICE OF KEVIN
|Latest page update: made by spnfanforever , Oct 26 2013, 5:21 AM EDT|
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|spnfanforever||Talk about Southern Comfort here! (page: 1 2)||25||Nov 13 2012, 5:52 AM EST by spnfanforever|
Thread started: Nov 1 2012, 11:19 AM EDT Watch
Sound off here with your thoughts about this episode!
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page