|THERE WILL BE BLOOD
airdate: May 11, 2012
directed by Guy Bee
written by Andrew Dabb & Daniel Loflin
|In order to defeat Dick Roman and the Leviathans, Sam and Dean must locate three key items. Castiel helps with one but for the last objects, the Winchesters must face two of their strongest opponents -- an Alpha and Crowley. Meanwhile, Bobby tries out a new ghost trick that ends up being very dangerous.|
- Emily - "What's a Kardashian?"
- Dean - "Oh, that's just another bloodsucker. (She looks scared.) Uh, no, that's a joke."
- Alpha Vampire - "See you next season."
|Rick Worthy||Osric Chau|
|James Patrick Stuart||Mark Sheppard|
- Will Dean survive eating rabbit food?
- How will Dean and Sam finish the spell without Crowley's blood?
- What will the boys need to do about Bobby?
- Dick Roman's treated high fructose corn syrup is Vamptonite!
- Bobby is seriously going vengeful-spirit.
- The alpha vampire is the son of Eve.
(no non-original music)
Scroll down to see threads associated with this episode.
The Winchesters and their allies, including Bobby, Castiel, Meg, and the Prophet Kevin, must try and stop Dick Roman and his Leviathans in a final showdown.
|Latest page update: made by spnfanforever , Jan 10 2014, 7:17 PM EST (about this update - complete history)|
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|SuperZu||Talk about THERE WILL BE BLOOD here! (page: 1 2)||24||Jun 14 2012, 3:26 PM EDT by Gabriel_1403|
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page