|Sam and Dean face off against a Golem — Sam and Dean investigate the death of Rabbi Bass, who spontaneously combusted. The case becomes ever more confusing when they learn that the Rabbi was researching Nazi Necromancers. Sam and Dean are attacked by a Golem who turns out to belong to the Rabbi’s grandson, Aaron. The key to the case lies with the Golem, but Aaron doesn’t know how to control him, which leaves everyone in danger...|
- Dean - "So what you're saying is that uh... you and me... we... didn't have a moment?"
Aaron - "No, man. I was tailing you."
Dean - "Told you I was being followed. He was my gay thing."
- Sam - "Why don't you screw yourself, Nazi b*stard?
Eckhart - "Can we... could we put the Nazi thing aside for the moment and just talk about this like...?"
Dean - "Nazi necromancer dicks? Pass."
- Dean - "Now we know. Paper beats golem. Fire beats undead Nazi freaks."
|Adam Rose||Hal Linden|
- Will Kevin ever be able to translate his half of the demon tablet so Dean and Sam can shut the Gates of Hell, forever?
- Will the library of the "Men of Letters" provide The Boys with weapons to help them defeat Crowley?
- What has happened to Cas? - Will he manage to escape from Naomi's control?
- Where is the Angel tablet?
- The Thule society - a society of witches and necromancers - still exists.
- John Desantis, who plays the Golem, also played Freeman Daggett, the evil Tibetan Thought Form (Tulpa) from "Hell House", Season 117.
- "Get Thee Behind Me Satan" by Ella Fitzgerald
Scroll down to see threads associated with this episode.
EPISODE 814: TRIAL AND ERROR
|Latest page update: made by spnfanforever , Oct 26 2013, 9:37 AM EDT|
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|spnfanforever||Talk about Everybody Hates Hitler here!||16||Feb 12 2013, 11:34 PM EST by spnfanforever|
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page