airdate: December 2, 2011
directed by Robert Singer
written by Sera Gamble
|Bobby fights for life after being shot by Dick Roman, but he still manages to kick some patootie! And we get too see lots of backstory in the bargain.|
- Bobby - "I got shot in the dunce cap, Rufus. I'm dying."
- Reaper - "Bobby, you've helped. You got handed a small, unremarkable life, and you did something with it. Most men like you die of liver disease watching Barney Miller reruns. You've done enough. Believe me."
- Bobby - "I don't care."
- Reaper - "Why?"
- Bobby - "Because they're my boys."
|Jim Beaver||Steven Williams|
|James Patrick Stuart||Collin MacKechnie|
- Will Bobby live?!
- If not, will he stay as a ghost?
- What do the numbers mean that Bobby wrote on Sam's hand?
- Will Sam and Dean find a way to get revenge on Dick Roman?
- Bobby thinks of Dean and Sam as his adopted boys.
- Bobby never had his own kids because he was so scared of becoming like his mean, drunk dad.
- When Dean was little, Bobby took him to play catch when he was supposed to be training to shoot.
- The high-speed camera shot of the milk glass shattering on the floor was done the same day that this camera was used it to shoot the exploding cake for "Season Seven, Time for a Wedding!"
(As always, thank you to Jim Michaels!)
Scroll down to see threads associated with this episode.
|Latest page update: made by spnfanforever , Oct 26 2013, 3:53 PM EDT|
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|SuperZu||Talk about DEATH'S DOOR here!(page: 1 2 3 4)||74||Feb 7 2012, 4:18 PM EST by KeriaJ123|
|Reza-supernatural||Is supernatural getting close to the end?||0||Dec 6 2011, 8:40 PM EST by Reza-supernatural|
Showing 2 of 2 threads for this page