|...AND THEN THERE WERE NONE
airdate: March 4, 2011
directed by Mike Rohl
written by Brett Matthews
|Sam, Dean and Bobby go hunting for "The mother of all monsters." On their way they bump into Samuel and Gwen (who are also hunting it). Things get heated up when Samuel and Bobby start fighting on how to deal with the case.|
- Bobby - "All those vamps and ghouls along I-80 -- maybe they're coming in for Mother's Day."
- Dean - "I just had a 12-inch . . . harpy crawl out of my ear!"
- Rufus - "Come on, man -- it's not rocket surgery."
|Jim Beaver||Mitch Pileggi|
|Steven Williams||Jessica Heafy|
- What happened to the "harpy worm" after it crawled out of Bobby?
- What does the Mother of All have planned next?
- Will Bobby, Sam, and Dean forgive themselves for what they did while monster-possessed?
- The Mother of All is pissed and plans on taking over by creating a bunch of new monsters.
- Rufus saved Bobby, educated him in the hunting life, and never forgave him for something Bobby did in Omaha (which remains a mystery).
- Dean is all for wiping the slate clean -- no more apologies among the hunters.
- Samuel revealed that the Mother of All (Eve) was on earth about 10,000 years ago, and is a creature from Purgatory.
- The Johnny Walker Blue that Bobby poured on Rufus's grave at the end was Rufus's favorite drink.
- Rick the truck driver (portrayed by actor Brent Stait) was also "Scotty" from Scarecrow (S1 episode 11)
- And Then There Were None is the title of an Agatha Christie novel in which 10 strangers, who previously had been involved in murders, are summoned to an island and mysteriously killed off one by one.
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|SuperZu||Talk about AND THEN THERE WERE NONE(page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... last page)||107||Apr 9 2011, 4:23 AM EDT byspnrocks|
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page