|MY HEART WILL GO ON
airdate: April 15, 2011
directed by Phil Scriggia
written by Eric Charmelo, Brett Matthews, Nicole Snyder
|It's an episode all about Fate. Balthazar changes the past and the people who should have died when the Titanic sank, do not -- so Fate begins taking out all their descendants, one by one (sounds a bit like Final Destination).|
- Ellen - "What is wrong with you, Bobby Singer?"
- Bobby - "Get a pen -- it's a long list."
- Dean - "Accidents don't just happen accidentally. [beat] You know what I mean."
- Balthazar - "Yes, yes, what's an Impala. Trust me, it's not important."
- Castiel - "I wanted you to know who fate is -- she can be cruel and capricious."
- Dean - "I'd go so far as b*tch."
|Jim Beaver||Samantha Ferris|
- Did Castiel really order the saving of the Titanic to gain souls?
- What is the fight for souls all about?
- What other mischief will Balthazar get up to?
- Bobby and Ellen had feelings for each other before she died.
- If he didn't drive the Impala, Dean would be in a vintage Mustang!
- Castiel is a big proponent of free will (no love lost between him and the fates!).
- A large falling object has killed one of the Winchesters before -- in "Mystery Spot."
- On the business card of the woman who gets "Crunched by a copier" it says E. J. Smith- This was the captain of the Titanic.
- The entire episode was an allusion to the Final Destination films, in which people who survive incidents in which they were supposed to die, are targeted for death in other ways.
- Blondie - "One Way or Another"
- Celine Dion - "My Heart Will Go On"
Sam and Dean travel back in time to the Wild West. Among their adventures, they get to meet the legendary Samuel Colt and see his original Colt pistol.
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|SuperZu||Talk about MY HEART WILL GO ON here! (page: 1 2 3 4)||72||Apr 23 2011, 8:42 AM EDT by YukinaKid|
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page