|TITLE: Black Day At Black Rock
airdate: 18 October 2007
directed by Robert Singer
written by Ben Edlund
|The Winchesters are called regarding a robbery of their father's storage unit, and track down the robbers to find the item stolen is a cursed rabbit's foot, which provides great luck until lost, and once lost the previous owner dies within a week. Sam picks up the foot and has great fortune, until it is pickpocketted away by the mercenary Bela. Dean must then get it back before Sam's bad luck gets him killed. To complicate the whole situation, Gordon, from his prison home, has convinced two other hunters that Sam is pure evil and must be killed.|
- Sam: Dean...
Dean: Hey, back off, jinx. I’m bringing home the bacon.
- Bela: I procure unique items for a select clientèle.
Dean: Yeah, a thief.
Bela: No, a great thief
- Dean: I'm Batman.
Sam: (sarcastically) Yeah, you're Batman.
Sterling K. Brown
- How many other hunters can Gordon convince that "Sam Winchester must die"?
- We first meet Bela in this episode.
- John kept secret storage units in which he has some very interesting objects.
- When Wayne falls on the fork, we can see it has been pushed up through his mouth a lot further than it was originally standing up. The fork appears to be a lot longer in his mouth.
- When Bela was walking away from the restaurant table, the blue cloth with the foot in it was in her right hand and the coffee was in her left. The next shot they were opposite with the cloth in her left hand and the coffee in her right. She couldn't have maneuvered a change that fast.
Daniel May - "Women's Wear"
Les Paul & Mary Ford - "Vaya Con Dios"
- Dean: Pull a little Rain Man. You can be Rain Man.
Referencing the 1988 movie starring Tom Cruise and Dustin Hoffman, with Tom Cruise as Charlie Babbit discovering the brother he never had, savant Raymond (Rain Man).
The Winchester boys head to Ohio to research several deaths in a small town, where sin has taken a firm foothold on the population; prostitution, adultery, alcohol abuse, murder, and suicide are all prevalent in the once quiet town. Dean has a revealing conversation with a demon possessed woman. The demon Ruby assists Bobby in restoring the Colt to it's demon-killing grandeur.
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|lucy_supernatural||HILARIOUS||0||Dec 21 2011, 9:26 PM EST by lucy_supernatural|
|GreyRzeznik||Kubrick's sidekick...||0||Aug 16 2009, 1:05 PM EDT by GreyRzeznik|