|DREAM A LITTLE DREAM OF ME
airdate: 7 February 2008
directed by Steve Boyum
written by Cathryn Humphris
|When Sam and Dean investigate the disappearance of a man who was looking into a tourist attraction known as "The Mystery Spot" -- where the laws of physics don't apply -- Sam is thrown into a repeating loop, living the same day over and over, and watching Dean die each time in a different way as Sam avoids the method that killed him the last time.|
- Dean: Crap!
Sam: Bela? Crap!
- Sam: Dean, you sure you don't want me to drive? You... you seem a little... caffeinated
Dean: Thanks for the news flash, Edison.
G. Michael Gray
- Is Sam losing his self-control completely?
- Will Dean succumb to the darkness even before his contract is called due?
- Bobby was married and got started in hunting by having to kill his possessed wife.
- Dean finally admits he wants to live and agrees to help Sam find a way to save him.
- The badge Dean uses when he first meets Jeremy in Jeremy's dorm room is signed Robert Plant (lead singer of Led Zeppelin). This is an alias that has been used before, most recently in the episode Bedtime Stories.
- The Doobie Brothers - "Long Train Runnin'"
- Sam: You take enough of it, with enough practice, you can become a regular Freddy Krueger.Referencing the famous dream killer played by Robert Englund in the Nightmare on Elm Streetmovie series since 1984. Besides a number of sequels, there have been two TV series.
Sam relives the same day over and over. What's worse is that he has to watch Dean dies every day!
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|lucy_supernatural||Wow (=||0||Dec 29 2011, 11:55 PM EST by lucy_supernatural|
|SupErnaTuralFREAK136||Dean vs Dean||0||Jun 13 2009, 4:27 AM EDT bySupErnaTuralFREAK136|
|Angel_19||Dream a Little Dream of Me(page: 1 2)||26||Jul 30 2008, 5:04 PM EDT by Randyortonsnumber1fa|
|digiteen99||jason voorhees||1||Mar 3 2008, 2:09 PM EST by TheNiteHawke|
Showing 4 of 4 threads for this page