- How will Sam handle it if Dean really dies?
- The boys now know that they did not kill the Trickster before (in Tall Tales).
- Sam will do just about anything to save Dean.
- During the second Tuesday discussion, after the blond bumps Dean there is a couple that walks across the screen from right to left, twice.
- Asia - "Heat of the Moment"
Huey Lewis and the News - "Back in Time"
- Dean: Like Groundhog Day?
Referencing the 1993 movie featuring Bill Murray as a weatherman who finds himself reliving the same day over... and over... and over again.
After being set up by Bella, Sam and dean are arrested and put into a cell in Monument, Colorado, awaiting transport to a maximum security facility. While there they discover a number of the authorities are possessed, and the jail itself is besieged by about 30 possessed townspeople. They are offered help by Ruby, but decide her solution is too costly, and devise their own way of escaping from the jail
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|lucy_supernatural||:'( baby||2||Jan 2 2012, 9:23 PM EST by lucy_supernatural|
|Randyortonsnumber1fa||mystery spot||0||Aug 1 2008, 7:28 AM EDT by Randyortonsnumber1fa|
|math_geek10||Awesome!||1||Feb 28 2008, 3:33 AM EST by MollyAngel|
|deanmustlive||Yay!!||13||Feb 27 2008, 6:31 AM EST by DeansGirl666|