airdate: March 22, 2007
directed by Kim Manners
written by Sera Gamble
|After investigating the death of a lawyer (guest star David Quinlan) who appeared to have been killed by a wild animal, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) realize they are tracking a werewolf.
Sam is immediately attracted to the lawyer's secretary Madison (guest star Emmanuelle Vaugier) and when it seems as if Madison will be the werewolf's next victim, Sam offers to stay overnight to protect her. Dean heads out to hunt the animal and is stunned by what he finds.
- Dean: (to Madison) How you doin'? My head feels great. Thanks
- Dean: Let me guess. You're sitting on her couch like a stiff trying to think of something to say
- Madison: You know for a stakeout, your car's a bit conspicuous.
G. Patrick Currie
- Is there any cure for a Werewolf
- Madison is a Werewolf
- When Sam is in the morgue, the corpse on the table blinks.
- Kip Winger - "Smoking Gun"
- Queensryche - "Silent Lucidity"
- Screaming Trees - "Look at You"
- The Stooges - "Down in the Street"
- Dean: What are you, the Dog Whisperer now?The Dog Whisperer is a TV show in which a man named Cesar Millan goes to people's houses and helps them solve their dog's behavioral problems.
- Dean: I'd say Kurt's looking more and more like our Cujo.Referencing the 1981 Stephen King novel Cujo, involving a rabid St. Bernard that terrorizes a mother and child. It was made into a movie in 1983 starring Dee Wallace.
- Dean: Landis, and Detective Dante.This is a reference to directors, John Landis and Joe Dante who were both involved in two 1981 werewolf themed horror movies. Landis directed An American Werewolf in London and Dante directed The Howling.
The ghosts go west. A filmmaker fakes a supernatural soundstage death to create online buzz for his in-production horror flick. But the second death is all too real.
|Episode rewatch- S2 episode 17 Heart
|Sep 17 2014, 5:19 AM EDT by spnfanforever
Thread started: Sep 13 2014, 12:28 PM EDT Watch
Hey guys here is the first episode in our classic re-watch. Pretty obvious choice from me as this is my second favorite of all time! Anyway, watch this one again, and return to discuss as we do with a new episode. Looking forward to see what everyone thinks of this one after so many years! I have a game to watch (roll tide!) so I will post my comments a little later in the afternoon (need to watch it again anyway!)
|I cryed like a baby
|Nov 17 2011, 8:55 PM EST by lucy_supernatural