|MY BLOODY VALENTINE
airdate: February 11, 2010
directed by Mike Rohl
written by Ben Edlund
|Sam and Dean go after Cupid (Lex Medlin), who Castiel says has gone rogue and is making people kill each other on Valentine’s Day -- ravenously! But Cupid claims it's not him, which leads the Winchesters and their guardian angel to another horseman! Famine (James Otis) is in town!|
- Sam: Dean, it's your favorite holiday. What do you call it? Unattached Drifter Christmas?
- Castiel: (when Cupid hugs them all) This is their handshake.
Dean: Well, I don't like it.
Castiel: No one likes it.
|Lex Medlin||Jay Brazeau|
- Will Sam dry out once and for all?
- Will Dean get the help he asks for?
- Will we all survive until March 25???
- Dean still has War's ring.
- Sam falls back on his old addiction!
- Sam and Dean are at Bobby's at the end, but we don't see Bobby at all.
- The title of the episode come from the 1981 movie of the same name, remade in 3D in 2009, with Jensen Ackles as its star!
- Dean and Sam pose as agents Marley and Cliff. This is likely a reference to reggae artists Bob Marley and Jimmy Cliff.
- (No non-original music.)
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|segee123||Hello Fans||2||Nov 4 2013, 6:57 PM EST byTrishMunoz|
|SuperZu||What did you think of Episode 514: My Bloody Valentine?(page: 1 2)||39||Feb 19 2010, 5:51 PM EST byanimerocks1994|
|psihoza89||you are a huge fan 🙂||0||Feb 12 2010, 2:50 AM EST bypsihoza89|
Showing 3 of 3 threads for this page