|DEAD MEN DON'T WEAR PLAID
airdate: March 25, 2010
directed by John Showalter
written by Jeremy Carver
|Zombies! That's right, the dead are coming to life in South Dakota ... in Bobby Singer's home town! Sam and Dean investigate as people are reunited with their (dead) families. But the zombies begin to wreak havoc. However, Bobby tries to send the boys away because one of those who has come back is the wife he had to kill years ago.|
- Dean - "Great, another horseman. Must be Thursday."
- Sam - "Bobby, when you get this message, call."
- Dean - "Is he still not home? How far can he get in hat chair?"
- Clay - "I can't believe you were gonna kill me."
- Dean - "You're a zombie."
- Clay - "I'm a taxpayer."
|Jim Beaver||Carrie Anne Fleming|
|Craig March||Aubrey Arneson|
- What else will Death do?
- Will Bobby get over having to kill his wife yet again?
- The horseman Death is up and around!
- Bobby's life is in danger because he is helping the Winchesters.
- In the episode, Dean says "Must be Thursday". This is probably a reference to the fact that new episodes of Supernatural usually air on Thursdays.
- Bobby Singer makes 2 references to where he lives at: South Dakota and Sioux Falls
- Dean and Sam introduce themselves as agents Dorfman and Niedermeyer, two character's from National Lampoon's Animal House (1978).
(no non-original music)
|Latest page update: made by SuperZu , Apr 19 2010, 7:01 PM EDT (about this update - complete history)|
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|SuperZu||What did you think of "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid"?||9||Mar 30 2010, 2:06 PM EDT by robinv|
|heybobby...||bobby's wife||5||Mar 25 2010, 8:04 AM EDT byfierce_huntress|
Showing 2 of 2 threads for this page