|OUT WITH THE OLD
airdate: March 16, 2012
directed by John Showalter
written by Robert Singer, Jenny Klein
|After a ballerina is found dead from dancing herself to death, Sam and Dean look into the case and discover the ballet slippers she wore were cursed. When Dean accidentally touches the shoes the power of the curse starts to take hold of him.|
- Dean - "Dancers. They are toe-shoes full of crazy."
- Dean - "Don't mean to double-dip in your crazy sauce. No offense."
- Frank - "None taken, fudge pop."
|Mary Page Keller||Bryan Cuprill|
- Why do the leviathans want to build a center to cure cancer?
- Oh no! What happened to Frank!
- I repeat ... when will the Impala be back?!
- Sam is losing the battle to keep Lucifer at bay.
- *SPOILER* Next week, Castiel is back!
- Credence Clearwater Revival - "Bad Moon Rising"
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky - "Swan's Theme"
- Eric Gemsa - "Saint Louis Rag"
- Dead Confederate - "Start Me Laughing"
Scroll down to see threads associated with this episode.
Lucifer drives Sam to the breaking point and Sam ends up in a mental hospital. Desperate to save his brother, Dean calls every hunter he knows for help. One of the hunters gives him the name of a healer who turns out to have a very familiar face.
|Latest page update: made by spnfanforever , Oct 26 2013, 4:27 PM EDT (about this update - complete history)|
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|SuperZu||Talk about OUT WITH THE OLD here! (page: 1 2 3)||53||Mar 29 2012, 10:05 AM EDT by medic04|