|THE DEVIL YOU KNOW
airdate: April 29, 2010
directed by Robert Singer
written by Ben Edlund
|The Demon Crowley tells Sam and Dean he can help them find the remaining Horsemen rings so they can trap Lucifer. The brothers are doubtful until Crowley leads them to Brady, the Handler for Pestilence and Death. However, Brady refuses to give up their locations. Can Crowley help them find the remaining horsemen, without too high a cost?
- Crowley (to Dean, while looking around for Sam) - "Where's your moose?"
- Bobby - "You know where Death is?"
- Crowley - "No, haven't the foggiest."
- Bobby - "Well then you get the hell off my property before I blast you so full of rock salt, you'll crap margaritas."
|Eric Johnson||Mark Sheppard|
- Where is Cas???
- Where was Pestilence? We saw a little of his handiwork, but that's it.
- Why did the demons want the swine flu vaccine? And what happened to that subplot?
- Is Crowley truly trying to help the Winchesters, or is it yet another demon ploy?
- Brady killed Jessica.
- Sam considers saying yes to Lucifer to lure him into his cell.
- Bobby considers "lending" Crowley his soul to find out where Death is.
- A new sigil appears in this episode -- Crowley carves it into Brady's chest to keep the demon from escaping his meat suit.
- Dean - "So, did he buy any of your Girl Scout cookies?" Reference to diabolically addictive cookies sold each year by Girl Scouts to raise money for their club.
Pestilence and death ... ahh, the Apocalypse! The Winchster boys find the last two horsemen, aided by Bobby, Castiel, and -- Crowley? And Dean makes a deal with Death. (Wouldn't expect any less.)
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|milordivy||Burning Question about the Swine Flu Vaccine||2||Sep 28 2010, 3:44 PM EDT bymilordivy|
|SuperZu||What did you think of "The Devil You Know"?(page: 1 2 3 4)||76||May 6 2010, 8:58 AM EDT byanimerocks1994|
|Samantha_Winchester||Angry Sam?||1||Apr 29 2010, 12:36 PM EDT byshelbyterror|
Showing 3 of 3 threads for this page