|TITLE: The Kids Are Alright
airdate: 11 October 2007
directed by Philip Sgriccia
written by Sera Gamble
|A strange death reported in the newspaper prompts Dean and Sam to find Lisa Braeden, a woman Dean had a weekend fling with about 8.75 years ago, only to find she has a son turning 8. While investigating the death in the paper along with several other mysterious recent deaths, Sam and Dean find they are chasing a Changeling, who is replacing children with it's offspring. The mysterious blond woman is back, giving Sam a cryptic message that he should look into his mother's friends.|
- Dean: (points to large kid with Ben's game) Is that Humphrey? The one that needs to lay off the burgers?
- Sam: Why are you following me?
Ruby: I'm interested in you.
Ruby: Because you're tall. I love a tall man!
- Sam: You're a demon!
Ruby: Don't be such a racist.
- Is Ben Dean's Son?
- Will Dean ever get back with Lisa?
- Why is Ruby trying to help Sam?
- Ruby is a demon.
- Ruby may be able to help Dean out of his deal.
- Possibility of Dean having a son (teensy bit)
- Ben's full name is Benjamin Isaac Braeden.
- Katie's mom is reading The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova.
- The man in the newspaper article Dean shows Sam looks nothing like the man who was actually killed.
40,00 Miles-"Goodnight City"
Steve Carlson- "If It Ain't Easy" (instrumental version)
- Referencing the Peter Townsend song that was featured on The Who's album My Generation(1965). It was later used as the basis for a rockumentary film about the band in 1979.
The Winchesters are called regarding a robbery of their father's storage unit, and they track down the robbers to find the item stolen is a cursed rabbit's foot, which provides great luck until lost. Once lost, lost the previous owner dies within a week. Sam picks up the foot and has great fortune, until it is pickpocketted away by the mercenary Bela. Dean must then get it back before Sam's bad luck gets him killed. To complicate the whole situation, Gordon, from his prison home, has convinced two other hunters that Sam is evil and must be killed.
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|lucy_supernatural||Nice||0||Dec 20 2011, 10:04 PM EST by lucy_supernatural|
|U2er||I Still Think It's Dean's Son....||1||Feb 5 2010, 3:47 AM EST by 1983Sarah|