|THE MAN WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
airdate: May 20, 2011
directed by Robert Singer
written by Eric Kripke
|The war in Heaven escalates, and things on earth aren't much better. Sam begins to remember his time in the cage, and the wall starts to crumble, as Dean and Bobby can only stand by and watch.|
- Sam - "I was with two guys. One was like a male model type, and the other was an older guy named ... Bobby."
- Castiel - "I'm your new God. A better one. So you will bow down and profess your love unto me, your Lord, or I will destroy you."
|Misha Collins||Jim Beaver|
|Mark Sheppard||Sebastian Roche|
- Will the Winchesters bow before Castiel, or ... what? (Come now, we know he won't destroy them - at least not permanently.)
- Is the Impala totaled? O_o
- How will Sam cope with the wall coming down?
- Castiel sends Crowley packing at the last moment.
- CASTIEL IS ... THE NEW GOD! ("A better one" -- so HE says. We'll see ...)
- The Man Who Knew Too Much was a 1956 suspense thriller by Alfred Hitchcock starring James Stewart and Doris Day.
- Kansas ' "Carry on My Wayward Son"
- Rolling Stones - "Play with Fire"
Join in a discussion of BOTH of the two season finale episodes here!