|THE MAN WHO WOULD BE KING
airdate: May 6, 2011
directed by Ben Edlund
written by Ben Edlund
|Dean stands by Castiel as the angel reveals facts about the war in heaven and how he and Raphael became enemies. Bobbie and Sam, however, are not so sure. And now, Crowley is back in the picture!|
More Photos from The Man Who Would Be King
- Castiel - "Don't worry about them."
- Crowley - "Don't worry about ...? What, like Lucifer didn't worry, or Michael, or Lilith, or Alistair, or Azazel didn't worry? Am I the only game piece on the board who doesn't underestimate those denim-wrapped nightmares?"
- Castiel - "If I'd known then what I know now, I night have said 'Freedom is a length of rope, and God wants you to hang yourself with it.'"
|Mark Sheppard||Misha Collins|
And could it be ... ?
- Will Cas come back around?
- How will Dean make good on his threat to do what he has to do?
- It was Castiel who raised the incomplete Sam from Hell.
- Crowley has made Hell a real Hell!
- Crowley calls Castiel the angel of Thursday, a reference to the book of angels and how each is assigned to various days, tasks, and assistance.
- Ellsworth is the name of the character played by Jim Beaver in "Deadwood".
- The title comes from a short story written in 1888 by Rudyard Kipling, about two British adventurers who seek riches in Kafiristan. One of them becomes king and, drunk with power, meets his demise. It was made into a 1975 film with the same name, starring Sean Connery and Michael Caine. The story is inspired by the real-life exploits of Englishman James Brooke, who became the first White Rajah of Sarawak Borneo, and American Josiah Harlan, who was granted the title Prince of Ghor in perpetuity for himself and his descendants.
- (no non-original music)
In the first part of the two-part season finale, Lisa and Ben are kidnapped by a demon, and Dean has to risk everything to rescue them.
Threads for this page
Showing 4 threads
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|chandzies||How did Castiel find Dean?||1||Dec 9 2013, 2:27 AM EST byspnfanforever|
|SuperZu||Talk about THE MAN WHO WOULD BE KING here!(page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... last page)||115||Aug 9 2011, 7:43 PM EDT byTheGirlWhoIsntAfraid|
|Zhaniel||Enochian sigils||2||May 16 2011, 1:04 AM EDT bydeanwinchester01|
|ladyhawke13||Castiel heading to the dark side||1||May 4 2011, 12:47 PM EDT bywarriorsgirl|