airdate: April 29, 2011
directed by John Showalter
written by Adam Glass
|The fab four (Dean, Sam, Castiel, and Bobby) get a bead on Eve and head to Oregon, where the Mother of All is posing as a waitress in a diner. When the Winchesters arrive, she messes with them by bringing their mother, Mary, back as a demon.|
- Dean - "Well, I was expecting more Zombieland and less Pleasantville."
- Bobby - "I said I needed a computer."
- Sam - "It is a computer."
- Bobby - "No. A computer has buttons."
|Julia Maxwell||Samantha Smith|
|Jim Beaver||Misha Collins|
- What is Castiel really up to?
- Did Cas fake killing Crowley, and why?
- Crowley is alive!
- Sam and Bobby both suspect something about Castiel's motives.
- Dean and Sam once again let their empathy get the better of them.
- Dean is a super-smart hunter!
- Both songs in the episode are about believing in miracles. Is this a clue?
- The title is a reference to the 1981 film, starring Faye Dunaway, which chronicles the memoirs of Christina Crawford, the adopted daughter of actress Joan Crawford, in which the daughter tells about abuses. One of those was her mother reportedly going crazy when she found wire hangers in her daughter's closet, to which Dean makes a reference in the scene with Eve when he tells her she can beat him with a wire hanger.
- Hot Chocolate - "You Sexy Thing (I Believe in Miracles)"
- Jefferson Starship - "Miracles"
Dean stands by Castiel as the angel reveals facts about the war in heaven and how he and Raphael became enemies. Bobbie and Sam, however, are not so sure. And now, Crowley is back in the picture!
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|SuperZu||Talk about MOMMY DEAREST here! (page: 1 2 3)||45||May 7 2011, 2:49 AM EDT by spnfanforever|
|warriorsgirl||Mary as a demon||0||Apr 25 2011, 2:50 PM EDT by warriorsgirl|
Showing 2 of 2 threads for this page