|TWO AND A HALF MEN
airdate: October 1, 2010
directed by John Showalter
written by Adam Glass
|Sam takes a case in which babies are disappearing and their parents are being murdered. When he finds one of the babies, he calls Dean for help. Dean does not want to leave Lisa and Ben, but finally agrees. He and Sam take the baby to Samuel, who wants to raise it as a hunter, to which Dean objects. They quickly find out why the babies were being taken when a shapeshifter attempts to grab the baby again.|
- Samuel - "Sometimes I wonder about you, Sam."
- Sam - "Sometimes I wonder about me too."
- Lisa - "Dean, no offense, but if you don't walk out that door, I'm going to shoot you."
- Sam - "Seat belt."
- Dean - "What am I, in third grade?"
- Dean - "There's a little bit too much mystery in this family for me to get comfy."
|Cindy Sampson||Mitch Pileggi|
|Nicholas Elia||Corin Nemec|
- Who was on the other end of the phone with Samuel?
- Dean voiced some suspicions to Sam -- what does he think is happening?
- Samuel seems to be working for someone, apparently collecting "monsters."
- Dean is torn between two worlds.
- The Impala finally comes out from under the tarp!
- Sam's license plate is I4Z 0892
- The pattern in this episode involves six-month-old babies, just as when YED was creating his army.
- The title refers to the series Two and a Half Men, starring Jon Cryer, Charlie Sheen as his womanizing brother, and Angus T. Jones as his son.
- Sam tells Dean, "Welcome to the party, Gutenberg," an allusion to Steve Gutenberg in the movie Three Men and a Baby.
- When Dean is able to calm down the baby, Sam tells him he's got a "whole Dr. Huxtable vibe," an allusion to Bill Cosby's role on The Cosby Show.
- Deep Purple - "Smoke on the Water"
- Daniel May/Master Source -"Shop 'Til You Drop"
More Season 6 Discussions
Strange things similar to plagues begin happening, and San and Dean try to contact Castiel, only to find out that he needs their help as well.
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|SuperZu||Talk about TWO AND A HALF MEN here!(page: 1 2 3 4 5)||80||Oct 8 2010, 5:56 PM EDT by deansgirl6397|
|suprnatrlgrl||Something is waaaaaay off!!!||1||Oct 2 2010, 6:28 AM EDT byShaquelaBonner|
Showing 2 of 2 threads for this page