airdate: January 18, 2018
directed by Phil Sgriccia
written by Robert Berens and Andrew Dabb
|Jody's adopted daughters (Claire, Alex, newly-arrived Patience, and Kaia) work together along with Sheriff Donna to find the portal to the Bad Place and rescue Sam and Dean.|
- THEY WERE ON A HUNTING TRIP AND I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM FOR A FEW DAYS.
- JODY ABOUT SAM AND DEAN
- WHEN DID WE BECOME HUGGERS?
- CLAIRE TO JODY
- YOU LOOK LIKE BIKER BARBIE.
- ALEX TO CLAIRE
- YOU GOTTA BURY 'EM SOMEWHERE
- ALEX TO PATIENCE WHEN PATIENCE IS UPSET BY THE FACT THAT JODY IS BURYING A MONSTER IN THE
- WHY DO YOU HAVE ALL THIS?
- PATIENCE TO DONNA ABOUT HER ARSENAL IN THE TRUNK.
I'M FROM MINNESOTA.
- DONNA, I CANNOT RISK LOSING ANOTHER CHILD.
- JODY ABOUT CLAIRE
- I CALLED. YOU DIDN'T ANSWER. WE WORRIED.
- CLAIRE TO JODY
- ALRIGHT GIRLS, LET'S GO TO WORK.
- JODY TO PATIENCE AND ALEX
- C'MON; YOU GUYS TAKE CARE OF THE WORLD. WE'VE GOT SIOUX FALLS COVERED.
- JODY TO SAM AND DEAN
DAMN RIGHT YOU DO
-DEAN TO JODY
- I KILLED A MONSTER.
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY.
- WE SAVED SAM AND DEAN. ALL OF THESE AMAZING WOMEN. MY FAMILY. THEY DON'T KNOW IT YET.
THEY THINK I'M STAYING BECAUSE I'M BROKEN, BUT I'M STAYING BECAUSE I NEED THEM. MY FAMILY.
- How does Claire keep her hair so perfect while hunting and living out of her car?
- Will Patience stay with Jody, or try to return home to her father?
- If the other-worldly monsters hunt by scent, why did they not smell Donna and Jody hiding in the car right away?
- What comes through the portal right before it finally closes? Is it an alternate universe Kaia or something else that has taken her shape?
- When alternate universe travel seems to be unpredictable, how were Kaia and Claire able to locate Sam and Dean so quickly in the Bad Place?
- Will Claire stay home and appreciate her family? (It appears so.)
- Why did the rescue party leave Kaia's body behind?
- Claire and Alex have built some kind of antagonistic, yet sisterly relationship over the years.
- Alex is the practical daughter and is there for Jody whatever she needs.
- Claire's good with a flamethrower.
- There exists an alternate universe where food sacrifices are made to some kind of giant, glowing-eyed monster.
- Dean can cook a lizard over an open fire.
- Donna has become a bit of a bad ass over the years with bad ass truck full of weapons.
- Alex is unfazed by doing a garage autopsy of a being from another realm.
- Donna's truck's license plate says "D-TRAIN"
- Jensen Ackles said that the scene where Dean goes back to get the rest of the lizard was not in the script; he ad-libbed it.
- Jody tells Claire that the Winchesters are on a hunting trip and haven't been back in a few days; a throwback reference to what Dean tells Sam about their dad John in the pilot.
- I Am the Fire by Halestorm