|FOLSOM PRISON BLUES
airdate: April 26, 2007
directed by Mike Rohl
written by John Shiban
|After hearing about a ghost that has been killing off inmates one by one, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) decide the best way to investigate this spirit is from the inside and allow themselves to get thrown into the state penitentiary.
However, after FBI agent Henricksen (guest star C. Malik Whitfield) shows up to take over their case, getting out of prison becomes a bigger challenge than finding the spirit.
- Dean: Don't worry, Sam. I promise I won't trade you for smokes.
- Dean: (lining up for noodles) I'd like mine al dente.
- Dean: (after finding Impala outside the prison) Oh man, you're a sight for sore eyes.
- Will Agent Henrickson ever stop looking for the boys?
- Deacon was a friend of John's, but not much is revealed about how they knew each other or why John (and, by association, Dean and Sam) might owe him something.
- At 23:40 when Sam sprinkles the lighter fluid onto the blood stain, there isn't much liquid. Yet when he lights it, it lights as if it were soaked in the fluid.
- At 20:16 Dean is piling up the cigarettes in front of himself. Yet when the shot is from behind him, his hands are gone, and the pile of cigarettes is in a different location.
- The scene where the guard tells the prisoner to turn off his light is not even close to being a real situation. Not even in your local jail, state prison, or federal penitentiary are prisoners even allowed to near anything that could be used as a weapon, like electricity.
- Booker T and the M.G.'s - "Green Onions"
- Alice in Chains - "Rooster"
- Dean: It's a good thing I'm like James Garner from The Great Escape.In the The Great Escape James Garner played the role of "The Scrounger" whose job consisted of finding items the other inmates needed for the escape.
- Dean: I call this one the Blue Steel.Referencing the 2001 film, Zoolander, starring Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson as male models. Blue Steel was one of Stiller's trademark faces.
- Randall: She did this Charles Bronson thing with a hypodermic.Referencing the 1974 movie Death Wishstarring Charles Bronson as an architect who avenges the murder of his wife by street punks. The movie spawned four sequels with Bronson.
A devoted girlfriend. A regular job. And a loving mother in a house that didn't burn down. A run-in with a djin gives Dean the life he would have had.
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|lucy_supernatural||love it||0||Dec 14 2011, 10:20 PM EST by lucy_supernatural|
|DeansGirl666||Folsom Prison Blues||10||Mar 7 2008, 1:26 PM EST by Lford|
Showing 2 of 2 threads for this page