|HELLO CRUEL WORLD
airdate: September 30, 2011
directed by Guy Bee
written by Ben Edlund
|Looks like another rift between brothers as Sam continues to struggle with his wall coming down. Meanwhile "Cas" has been taken over by the leviathan and continues to be a threat. And Bobby is afraid that it's just too much for him and Dean to deal with.|
- Dean - "I keep my marbles in a lead friggin' box. I'm fine."
- Bobby - "Of course. You just lost one of the best friends you ever had, your brother's in the bell jar, and purgatory's most wanted are surfing the sewer lines. But yeah, yeah, I get it. Right. You're fine."
- Dean - "Good."
|Jim Beaver||Kim Rhodes|
|Mark Pellegrino||Misha Collins|
- Is all of Bobby's hard-earned material gone?
- Will the boys survive Sioux Falls General?
- Leviathan can take over "vessels" just like demons.
- Sam now seems to see which world is real.
- We met Sheriff Jodie Mills in episode 515 Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid.
- She made her next appearance in episode 604 Weekend at Bobby's.
- Doobie Brothers - "Black Water"
Scroll down to see threads associated with this episode.
Dean and Sam are on their way to the lethal Sioux Falls General! But it gets worse. Sam follows a lead that smacks of a girl named Amy whom he saved from bullying back when he was 15. And Dean and Bobby need to find him...
|Latest page update: made by spnfanforever , Oct 26 2013, 2:55 PM EDT|
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|SuperZu||Talk about HELLO CRUEL WORLD here!(page: 1 2 3)||47||Oct 6 2011, 4:13 AM EDT byjournalbookbinder|