|MANNEQUIN 3: THE RECKONING
airdate: February 18, 2011
directed by Jeannot Szwarc
written by Eric Charmelo, Nicole Snyder
|Dean finally gets to see Lisa again when she calls him for help. Meanwhile, Sam investigates the apparent possession of mannequins ... and more.|
- Dean - "So, what did you find out from the mop jockey's girlfriend?"
- Sam - "Nothing. Just how great he was. Went to church, donated to charity, and rubbed her feet during Glee."
- Dean - "I just threw up in my mouth."
|Nicholas Elia||Cindy Sampson|
- Will Sam finally listen to Dean and stop scratching at the wall? Or will we see more of his time over the past year (and in hell)?
- How will Ben's words affect Dean in the long run?
- Did Isabel get killed due to the Impala crashing, or did she kills herself with the shard of glass because she felt so terrible about being used for murder?
- Ben wants Dean to come "home."
- Dean is tired of it all, and Sam is now the cheerleader for the hunting they do.
- Vengeful spirits can possess not only people but objects.
- Dean tells Sam "Thank you Dr. Laura" when Sam's giving him advice about Lisa.Dr. Laura Schlessinger is a talk show host and author who, as her website says, "preaches, teaches, and nags about morals, values and ethics."
- The title and Dean's comment "I don't like the way Kim Cattrall is looking me" are allusions to the 1987 film Mannequin in which Kim Cattrall plays a mannequin created by an artist (Andrew McCarthy) who then falls in love with her, and she comes to life. (Mannequin 2: On the Move was the 1991 flop sequel.)
- Nazareth - "Love Hurts"
Sam and Dean find themselves transported to an alternate reality in which they are the stars of a TV show, and their names are Jared and Jensen. And how come "Jared's" wife looks so much like the demon Ruby?
|Latest page update: made by NaughtyCoyote , Feb 25 2011, 9:10 PM EST|
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|SuperZu||Talk about Mannequin 3 here! (page: 1 2 3)||59||Feb 24 2011, 8:12 AM EST by 1983Sarah|
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page