airdate: February 11, 2011
directed by David Barrett
written by Andrew Dabb, Daniel Loflin
|Sam begins to recall details of working with the Campbells during his year without a soul. He receives a message with coordinates to a small town, and he and Dean go to investigate. Dean is surprised when the townspeople start telling him some of the things Sam did while he was there.|
- Sam - "So, Mel Gibson really took a turn this past year, huh?"
- Dean - "Or he's possessed. Seriously, think about it."
- Name - "Quote"
|Joe Holt||William C. Vaughan|
- Has Sammy's wall come down ... ALREADY?
- What else will we learn out Sam's year of soullessness?
- Dean wants to protect Sam, but in the end, he's still ready to always stand by him.
- Sam is convinced that he is responsible for what he did during the year his soul was in hell.
- Arachne, in Greek mythology, was a talented human weaver who offended the goddess Athena. Jealous and enraged by the girl, Athena ruined her prize tapestry and slashed Arachne's face. The girl killed herself, but Athena brought her back -- but as a spider, cursing her and all her descendants that they would forever hang by threads and be great weavers.
- Dean tells Sam at one point, "Well, let's Memento this thing, all right?" This is a reference to the 2000 film Memento about a man with shot-term memory loss who uses everything from Polaroids to tattoos to help him remember what he can't in order to hunt for a man he thinks killed his wife.
(No non-original music)
Check out the threads at the bottom of the page!
Dean finally gets to see Lisa again when she calls him for help. Meanwhile, Sam investigates the apparent possession of mannequins ... and more.
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|SuperZu||Talk about UNFORGIVEN here! (page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... last page)||128||Feb 20 2011, 7:41 AM EST bygreatsayain|
|darkness99||this chapter||0||Feb 13 2011, 2:19 AM EST bydarkness99|
Showing 2 of 2 threads for this page