- Will Dean get out of hell? How?
- What will happen to Sam now?
- As he gets closer to zero-hour, Dean can see demons with the naked eye.
- Sam is immune even to Lilith's spells.
- Both Bela and Dean's last word was "b*tch."
- Recap Song: Kansas - "Carry on My Wayward Son"
- Bon Jovi - "Wanted Dead or Alive"
- Sam tells Dean he should have been rocking "Eye of the Tiger" after he gave a psych-up speech. "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor was written for the movie Rocky III and has since become a standard song for movies and TV shows to play during psych-up speeches.
- The brothers are stopped by a demon disguised as a police officer. Dean realizes it is a demon and kills him. The number of the car "54" is clearly shown. This is a reference to the old TV show "Car 54, Where Are You?"(1961).
Sam tries to move on without his brother and becomes hardened and more reckless in the way he hunts. Bobby and his psychic friend Pamela try to contact the other side to find out more about Dean's ultimate fate.
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|lucy_supernatural||T__T||0||Jan 7 2012, 11:50 PM EST bylucy_supernatural|
|xxSongStoryxx||New Harmony, Indiana||0||Dec 2 2010, 10:22 AM EST by xxSongStoryxx|
|DeansGirl666||NOOOOOOOOOO (page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... last page)||210||Jun 18 2008, 8:41 AM EDT by bluebird123|
|DeansGirl666||Sam's powers (page: 1 2)||20||May 17 2008, 5:24 AM EDT by gemgems24|
|DeansGirl666||video||1||May 16 2008, 12:04 PM EDT bybjones010590|