|TITLE: The Magnificent Seven
airdate: 4 October 2007
directed by Kim Manners
written by Eric Kripke
|The episode kicks off with an "up to now" recap ending with the Devil's Gate being opened.
Fast forward to “now.” A guy is taking out his garbage and suddenly, his garbage cans begin to shake and the lights flicker. Soon an ominous cloud rolls in, and trails of dark cloud stuff separate and writhe in a swarm.
- Dean: I don't know. It's like there's a light at the end of the tunnel.
Sam: That's hellfire, Dean.
- Sam: Who the hell are you?
Ruby: I’m the girl that just saved your ass.
- Bobby: So, we're eating bacon cheeseburgers for breakfast, are we?
Dean: Well, sold my soul. Got a year to live. I ain't sweatin' the cholesterol.
- Who really is Ruby?
- What kind of blade can kill demons?
- Can Sam and Dean really save the world?
- Can Ruby be trusted?
- We first meet Ruby in this episode.
- A special blade can be used to send demons backs to hell.
- --This episode is the first time we see Bobby in anything other than his usual vest and trucker hat.
- Hells Bells by AC/DC
- You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet by Bachman-Turner Overdrive
- I Shall Not Be Moved by J.B. Burnett
- Mean Little Town by The Howling Diablos
- In the book, Binsfeld paired each of the deadly sins with a demon, who tempted people by means of the associated sin. The pairings are as follows:Asmodeus: Lust
Satan (or Gaap): Wrath
A strange death reported in the newspaper prompts Dean and Sam to find Lisa Braeden, a woman Dean had a weekend fling with about 8.75 years ago, only to find she has a son turning 8. While investigating the death in the paper along with several other mysterious recent deaths, Sam and Dean find they are chasing a Changeling who is replacing children with it's offspring. The mysterious blond woman is back, giving Sam a cryptic message that he should look into his mother's friends.
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|chandzies||What Would Happen?||3||Nov 26 2013, 10:50 AM EST by spnfanforever|
Thread started: Nov 22 2013, 7:47 PM EST Watch
Season 3 Episode 1- If somebody actually drank drain cleaner, what would happen? I mean like really drink it. The guy chugged a huge bottle in the weird demon bar and started gagging up his blood. Would that really happen? That's an excessive amount of chemicals for even a drain, what would happen to a human's insides? Anyone know how much of it he'd feel for how long?
|lucy_supernatural||nice starting episode||0||Dec 19 2011, 10:40 PM EST by lucy_supernatural|
|Colt22||wat da hel||2||Oct 24 2008, 1:34 AM EDT by Colt22|