|DEATH TAKES A HOLIDAY
airdate: 5 March 2009
directed by Steve Boyum
written by Jeremy Carver
|Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate a small town where people are cheating death.
They discover the Reapers have gone missing so they turn to Pamela ( guest star Traci Dinwiddie) for help. She sends them into the spiritual world to find answers and they come face-to-face with Alastair (guest star Christopher Heyerdahl), who has been kidnapping all the Reapers in order to break another seal.
- Tessa: You don't remember me?
Dean: Honestly, if I had a nickel for every time I heard a girl say that…
- Pamela: (whispers to Sam) You have a great ass.
- How long will Sam keep lying to Dean?
- It seems that even reapers do not know what happens after death...
- The episode ended with an in memoriam to long-time director and executive producer Kim Manners, who died January 25, 2009.
- George Highfill & Jai Josefs/MasterSource - "Perfect Situation for a Fool"
- At one point, Pamela says, "I'm sick of being hauled back into your angel/demon, Soc/Greaser crap." This is a reference to S.E. Hinton's 1967 novel The Outsiders. The book's plot centers on two rival groups of teenagers, the Socials (Socs) and the Greasers, who come from opposite sides of the tracks.
Castiel and Uriel ask Dean to torture Alastair for information. But when Alastair breaks free, Castiel starts to believe that their is a traitor among the angels.
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|lucy_supernatural||wowo||0||Feb 9 2012, 9:17 PM EST by lucy_supernatural|
|XxLunaxX||R.I.P.||3||Mar 18 2009, 3:02 PM EDT by XxLunaxX|
|TheNiteHawke||Nice to have 'em back!!! (spoiler free!!!)||5||Mar 14 2009, 6:39 AM EDT by DarkAngelGrl22567|
|wolfman456||111||1||Mar 3 2009, 6:03 AM EST by WinchestersRock|
|warriorsgirl||OMG||2||Feb 10 2009, 10:04 AM EST by warriorsgirl|
|boisse191||i love this show||1||Feb 6 2009, 4:37 PM EST by TheNiteHawke|