|ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE II
airdate: May 17, 2007
story by Eric Kripke & Michael Moore
written by Eric Kripke
directed by Kim Manners
|Dean (Jensen Ackles) must deal with the aftermath of the fight between Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Jake (guest star Aldis Hodge) and pays a steep price for his involvement.
The Demon and his spirits threaten to overtake the hunters until they receive help from an unexpected ally.
- Yellow-Eyed Demon: (flings Sam into a tree) I'll get to you in a minute, champ, but I'm proud of you! I knew you had it in you.
- Yellow-Eyed Demon: Oh, this isn't just any gun, Jake. This is the only gun in the whole universe that can shoot me dead.
Jake: Is that so?
Yellow-Eyed Demon: Yep. Here, take it. (Jake aims the gun at the Yellow-Eyed Demon) Oh my. I'm shocked at this unforeseen turn of events.
- Dean: (to the Yellow-Eyed Demon's corpse)Well, check that off the to-do list.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan
- Will the boys be able to find away out of the Crossroad Demon's deal?
- Is Sam really the same person?
- How will the boys battle the released demons?
- Is John in heaven now?
- John climbed out of hell.
- Thousands of demons are now out of hell and on earth.
- Dean only has 1 year to live instead of 10 because many demons want his soul.
- If Dean tries to get out of the deal, Sam dies.
- During the opening scene, if you look closely, Sam appears to be breathing, even though he is supposedly "dead."
- When the Yellow-Eyed Demon is talking to Dean you can notice some big light rings, it is like projectors that were used to illuminate the scene.
- Why didn't the Yellow-Eyed Demon just ask Jake to simply destroy a small portion of the railroad lines? It would have broken the pentagram, and permitted him to cross it himself--and allowed him to not have to entrust the colt to Jake.
- Kansas - "Carry on Wayward Son"
- Boston -Don't Look Back"
- Yellow-Eyed Demon: Well congratulations, Jake. You're it. You're the last man standing, the American Idol.This is an allusion to the popular American singing TV show, American Idol, first released in 2002. In this show, thousands of people from all over the country come to audition for one spot as the American Idol. Millions of people vote to keep their favorite singer in the running for the title.