|THE REAL GHOSTBUSTERS
airdate: November 12, 2009
directed by James L. Conway
written by Eric Kripke, Nancy Weiner
|Super-fan Becky (Emily Perkins) tricks Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) into attending a “Supernatural” fan convention, complete with fans dressed up as Sam and Dean.|
- Sam & Dean: See what?
Becky: Oh my god, I love it when they talk at the same time!
- Dean: Great, we've got a real ghost, and bunch of dudes pretending to be us poking at it.
- Sam: If you want to keep publishing the books, I guess that's OK with us.
Sam: No, we have guns, we'll find you.
|Rob Benedict||Emily Perkins|
|Ernie Grunwald||Devin Ratray|
|Darien Provost||Crystal Lowe|
- Where is the Colt now?
- Does Becky have a real clue?
- Maybe the Winchester brothers are not so cursed after all.
- The hotel manager tells Sam and Dean that he doesn't play Star Wars.
- There are allusions to past episodes when Becky tells Sam that she knows what happened to the Colt.
- The Bughouse Five - "Topsy Turvy"
- The Bughouse Five - "Trouble Baby"
- Swank -" Whiskey"
- Hound Dog Taylor - "Ain't Got Nobody"
- Miss Eighty6 - "Ring-a-Ling"
Sam and Dean follow Becky's lead to track down the Colt to the mansion of a powerful demon, a good friend of Lucifer who fought side by side with him until Michael and sent them both to hell. Dean and Sam are captured and Dean. When Dean thinks all is lost, will he do the unthinkable and say yes to Michael?
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|lucy_supernatural||LOVE ITTTTT||0||Mar 6 2012, 8:39 PM EST bylucy_supernatural|
|oreoqueen185||did anyone else notice this?||3||Nov 16 2009, 12:50 PM EST by SuperZu|
|SuperZu||The Winchesters at a convention ... this should be FUN!||0||Nov 12 2009, 8:04 AM EST by SuperZu|
|maxi-lynn||lol||0||Nov 12 2009, 3:45 AM EST by maxi-lynn|